Translate

Monday, July 04, 2011

Canada Day Diversity!



Nice and hygienic like

Nice smile, nice hair, nice ladybugs. :)





Why shave?

Caught in the act!



Celebrating Canadian Diversity!

Two-fer Tabblo!

Oh Canada!

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

His & Hers...











Apparently flat bibs are in!


Running shoes

With all due respect Ma'am,  You ain't getting a home-run if I have anythin' to do with it!




Half-time show - The Cheesecakes







Half-time - Nap-time











Sparkling Smile

Lens envy








4 comments:

  1. Great images Dar...looks like everyone had fun..."_ some pretty interesting people ! Diversity makes the world more fun !Like the let it all hang out, "I don't care if you like me" attitude :)
    Love the caught in the act shot :) they didn't mind:) great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful footage, Dar! These would have made a great Tabblo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Deb! Edu! ... I know they would have made a great Tab, least that was what I had intended to try to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Dar!!!!!! I love the button that says "Questions about Roller Derby Ask Me". Great coverage. :)

    ReplyDelete